Fixed Line Wireless Product
8 FXS Analog Gateway
Grandstream UCM 6204
IP PBX optimized for SMBs
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6204 IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6204 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 75 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
The GXP1620 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1620 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
Grandstream GXP 1620
HD IP phone for small-to-medium businesses
Entry-level IP Phone with 1 Line
A classic IP phone for small business users, the SIP-T30 delivers a fashionable and user-friendly dialing experience. It has a generously large 132×64 pixel graphical LCD that guarantees an easier access to much more visual information at a glance. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports make SIP-T30 an ideal choice for extended network use. It includes EHS35 support for Yealink wireless headset plus adjustable multi-angle stand support and has been designed very specifically for efficient work.